It seems like just yesterday I was singing the Yahoo jingle and jumping online to ask the dumbest questions I could think of. Well, it’s a sad day for me and many others who can still remember how cool Yahoo Answers was. But, much like life everything must come to an end sooner or later.
Tuesday was the last day anyone can post on Yahoo Answers — putting the final nail in the coffin. It honestly was one of the internet’s most bizarre yet helpful outlets. You could ask anything and anyone on the internet could answer. You may not always get the correct answer but you got an answer! And you could say pretty much whatever you wanted to.
Here are some examples from the site’s more than 15-year history include:
- Did dragons live before, during, or after dinosaurs?
- Do you think humans will ever walk on the sun?
- Is egg a fruit or a vegetable?
- Is cocaine considered vegan?
- Is it rude to fart when someone is crying during a family dinner?
- If batman parents are died, Then how was he born?
- Was Abraham Lincoln really a vampire slayer?
- HOW DO I TURN OFF CAPS LOCK?
- IF YOU DIE IN CANADA DO YOU DIE IN REAL LIFE?
- Do you think NASA invented thunderstorms to cover up the sound of space battles?
- Am I turning into Taylor Swift? Note: I’m a 30-year-old Indian man.
Goodbye my old friend, I will see you on the other side!