The 2017 Gregg County Fair Runs From Sept. 8th through Sept. 16th!
The Gregg County Fair began in 1949 as a venture started by the Jaycee chapter in the area. Since its inception, the fair has brought in vendors, families, and anyone interested in a fun time from all over Gregg County and the surrounding areas. The Gregg County Fair is home to plenty of different attractions, including rides, shopping, local artisans’ wares, petting zoos and more. The fair provides something for everyone – we hope to see you!
Each day of the Gregg County Fair brings something new to enjoy. New bands, new contests and new pricing deals for your armbands! We also have a family day at the fair where there’s buy one get one free on gate admission. Check out the schedule for full details about the different days!
Gregg County Fair and Exposition Show Hours
Friday September 8th: 6:00 P.M. to 12:00 A.M.
Saturday September 9th: 4:00 P.M. to 12:00 A.M.
Sunday September 10th: 4:00 P.M. to 10:00 P.M.
Monday September 11th: 6:00 P.M. to 10:00 P.M.
Tuesday September 12th: 6:00 P.M. to 10:00 P.M.
Wednesday September 13th: 6:00 P.M. to 10:00 P.M.
Thursday September 14th: 6:00 P.M. to 10:00 P.M.
Friday September 15th: 6:00 P.M. to 12:00 A.M.
Saturday September 16th: 4:00 P.M. to 12:00 A.M
- General Admission: $6.00/person
- Children 3 & Under: FREE
- Senior Citizens (60+): FREE
- Military and family: FREE (with ID)
- Ride armbands available daily
- Ride coupons available daily
kykx1057 is live & lookin’ for you every night at the Gregg County Fair!
Say howdy and register-to-win free Chris Stapleton tickets!
- Chris Stapleton’s All American Road Show at Starplex in Dallas on Saturday, October 28th!
- Listen for the grand prize winner announcement during the Friday Night Scoreboard Show on Friday, September 22nd.